I started this blog a few years back to share the progress on my book Mozart Reimagined, which took a decade to produce. I have shared my costuming, both Historical and Fantastical, I have shared my propmaking and photoshop techniques, I have shared my storefront on Etsy, and I have even shared the experience I had costuming an actual Mozart opera on stage! But now that Mozart Reimainged is finished, this blog is likely to only have very few posts a year!
That’s where you come in. I want your feedback, and it is very important to me! You can help me decide the future of the blog One Delightful Day!
- Do you think the blog should remain as it is, only talking about the creation of Mozart Reimagined?
- There will be very few updates from here on out, mainly focusing on Mozart, sales and coupons for the book, updates on where the book goes from here.
- Do you think I should start sharing information on all my projects, costuming, photography and upcoming photo books?
- Updates will continue well into the future focusing on the props and costumes I make for my photo projects.
- The blog will hopefully be structured by project. So a few months or years of one book, then a focus on another book. However I do work on numerous projects at once, and hope this wouldn’t get confusing if some overlap.
- Photos will have the potential to be more sexy, less child friendly, than what appear in Mozart Reimagined.
- There will be more monsters.
- My immediate goal is to create Fairy Tale Fashion — fashions based on Fairy Tales which allow for both Historical and Fantastical costuming
Please, please, participate in this survey so I can have your feedback! The survey is below: